The Grind Kickstarter campaign for Zine Quest.
Available exclusively through Kickstarter as a limited-run, printed booklet.
From the minds that bring you Mordite Monday… comes a new zine, jam-packed with stories, one-page adventures, adventure ideas, monsters, items, town locations, NPCs, and oodles of content to expand your Torchbearer RPG campaign. To be a part of Kickstarter's Zine Quest, this will be a one-color, saddle-stitched, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" zine booklet for players and GMs alike.
A few highlights:
- One-page adventures designed specifically for Torchbearer.
- Stories and adventure ideas to stoke the imagination.
- New monsters. A whole bunch of creatures. For example, different types of Troglodytes from the classic lizardman to a cave-dwelling human.
- Maps for steadings and longhouses.
- New spells and arcane content.
- A Wild West hack called Dastards & Desperadoes. New weapons: Gatling gun, Sharps elephant rifle, the Winchester 1873, the Colt. New conflict type: Heist-hold up express trains or stick up banks. Setting agnostic-you can chose to mashup fantasy monsters and do battle with Black Dragons or keep it entirely historically accurate.
- And so much more...
Availability for The Grind ended February 28th, 2019, but you can still see what it was all about and visit The Grind Kickstarter Campaign.
Our Kickstarter 4th Level Spellbinder Supporters
Christopher Braden Hamilton
Justin Vander Schaaf
S. John Bateman
Our Kickstarter 5th Level Sorcerer Supporters
The Lord of Cloud Castle
Archania's Workshop, LLC
Michael de Plater