Nine indispensable character classes for bravely plundering, raiding, and looting.
Inspired by traditional Norse mythology. Suitable for any campaign, but designed especially for the Torchbearer Middarmark setting.
Nine New Classes
- Berserker Outlaw: a warrior that gains abilities from libations
- Halfling Journeyman Cook: a sailor/cook raider that can craft mead
- Skyrnir Spiritsmith: a hero-forming cleric/blacksmith
- Forsaken Ridder: a landless Gott son or daughter with a lance and war horse
- Dwarven Artificer: an ingenious artifact creator
- Wolfskin Shapeshifter: a cursed map-maker that gains power from a magical wolf pelt
- Völva: a wise prophet and seer with a magical distaff
- Troll-born Enchanter: a mage/thief of extreme beauty or of grotesque hideousness
- Elven Herald: an elvish harbinger that wanders the Middarmark to chronicle the tribes
New items, settlements, and more!
40 pages, illustrated