Torchbearer Dungeoneers & Dragonslayers Non-Commercial Termsheet
- This is a plain language license for those who wish to create material for the Torchbearer roleplaying game for non-commercial digital publication. The license is between the authors, Luke Crane and Thor Olavsrud, and the licensee.
This license grants the holder the right to create new supplementary material for the Torchbearer roleplaying game. The licensee may use Torchbearer rules and terms except when such use would reprint artwork or large or key sections of text of the rulebook. Character and monster statistics and descriptions are excepted and may be reprinted.
- Supplementary material eligible for the license includes but is not limited to: adventures, new artwork, monster statistics, town events, camp events, twists, weapons, spells and prayers, skills, traits, towns, traps, magic items and character classes
- To be eligible for the Torchbearer Dungeoneers & Dragonslayers non-commercial license, the licensee must use the associated logos and trade dress to designate the publication as part of this license.
- All Torchbearer Dungeoneers & Dragonslayers products are published without review. However, the authors reserve the right to revoke the license for reasons including but not limited to: poor presentation, offensive content or poor fit for the Torchbearer rules.
- We grant the licensee the right to distribute supplementary publications for Torchbearer in a digital format. Nothing may be charged for said publication and no fee or royalty will be paid by the licensee to the authors.
- The authors make no claim to the copyright of the licensed work except in areas limited by this license. All rights to trademarked terms are retained by the authors.
- We reserve the right to revoke this license at our discretion. If the license is revoked, the material must remove all reference to Torchbearer and the authors, including logos, rules and trade dress.