The Vagrant’s Guide to Surviving the Wild is a Torchbearer Sagas supplement for travelers in the wilderness. The nearby ruins are now emptied—picked clean by freebooters and ne’er-do-wells who improved their lot with plundered treasure. If you’re going to join their ranks, that means finding loot that nobody’s gotten to, and that means you’ve got a long slog ahead of you.
The Vagrant's Guide to Surviving the Wild
- Available on DriveThruRPG
- PDF, 144 pages
- Price: $15
The Vagrant’s Guide contains:
- A new conflict type for overland journeys: The Expedition
- Four new character classes destined for life on the road
- Nine new settlements, complete with town phase maps
- Mounts and pack animals with a mind of their own
- Dozens of new items, weapons, equipment, vehicles, and spells
- Over 200 menacing threats to harry your players
- 20 new full monster stat blocks, including trainable gryphons and drakes
- 20 weird and wondrous magical items
And a sample adventure, Cake for the Countess, to tie it all together!
Limited-edition print copies and a PDF version will be available after the Kickstarter backers receive their copies first.